Join our outstanding team of teachers and staff at Capital City! We seek dedicated and talented individuals who are committed to student success and to their own professional growth. Why teach at Capital City?
- Focus on Children. We are focused on our students and we invest in resources to further their growth. We believe in a whole-child approach to education and support students in growing academically, socially and emotionally to reach their full potential.
- Collegial Atmosphere. We believe that students learn best when the adults who work with them collaborate and share with one another. Our culture of collegiality also fosters the growth and development of new staff members.
- Strong Professional Development. To be an effective teacher, one must also be a committed learner. At Capital City, teacher learning is critical to the growth and success of our program. We provide dedicated time each week for teachers’ professional development when students are dismissed early. We provide individualized support, coaching, and external training and development opportunities.
- Shared Leadership. We believe in shared leadership at Capital City. We provide many opportunities for teachers and staff to lead, whether they are serving on a curriculum team or leading an after school activity.
- Competitive Salary and Benefits. We support our teachers by offering a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
Capital City seeks applicants for the following open positions:
Open positions for school-year 2016-2017:
Open positions for school-year 2017-2018:
Notice of Nondiscrimination Capital City Public Charter School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, familial status, family responsibilities, political affiliation, source of income, or disability in admission or access to, or treatment or employment in, its programs and activities. To view our complete Notice of Nondiscrimination, click here.