Information We Collect About You
While visiting www.ccpcs.org, you will have the chance to visit our web pages that may invite you to submit an enrollment application or to make a tax-deductible donation. During these processes, we collect several types of information from you and about you as a user of our Website, including:
- Personal information you may provide to us so we may contact you, such as: name, address, or email
- Records and copies of your correspondence, if you contact us.
Information We Track About You
- Usage Details and IP Addresses. As you navigate through the Website, we may collect details of your visits to our Website, including, but not limited to, pageviews, entrance pages, how long a user stays on each page, bounce rates, search patterns and navigation summaries as well as information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type. This is statistical data about our users’ equipment, browsing actions and patterns, and is not intended to identify any specific individual.
- Cookies. For the same reason, we may obtain information about your use of our Website by using cookies. A cookie is a small file stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies help us improve our Website and deliver a better and more personalized service to you. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be ready by a Web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us in the following ways:
- To provide information that you request from us.
- To provide information regarding Capital City, including
- Subscribe to emails
- To acknowledge tax deductible gifts
- To collect anonymous traffic data and geographic location derived from your IP address, and perform web analytics by using software and cookies
- To improve our Website for users’ needs, to administer the site and for other purposes related to the reason you visited our site
Disclosure Of Your Information
We may disclose personal information that you provide via this Website to the following third parties:
- Our partners
- Contractors, vendors and service providers we use to support the School and this Website.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties to:
- Comply with any court order or other legal obligation.
- Protect the rights, property, or safety of Capital City, employees, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection, information security and other related matters.
Notice To Persons Accessing This Website Outside The United States
If you reside outside of the United States, any information you provide to us on this Website will be transferred out of your country and into the United States. If you do not want your personal information to leave your country, please do not provide such information to Capital City. By providing personal information to Capital City, you explicitly consent to the transfer of your information to the United States.
Third Party Websites