All School Resources:
- Capital City Parent Contract and Agreements
- School Policies
- Preventing and Addressing Student Sexual Abuse by School Staff in Capital City Public Charter School
- Capital City Public Charter School Student on Student Sexual Harassment Policy
- Capital City PCS Continuous Education Plan_August 2023
- Capital City Home and Hospital Instruction Policy
- CCPCS Wellness Policy
Kids Ride Free Card
Students or families can request a DC One Card for students at our main front desk. You can also email email@example.com with the student’s name and date of birth.
To request school records (report card, progress report, health documents, enrollment verification, etc.), please complete this form.
In order to request or release school records, written permission is required. If a student is under the age of 18, a parent or guardian must sign. Please allow 1-3 business days for processing. If you have any questions, send an email to Registrar@ccpcs.org.
Transcript and graduation verification requests should be submitted through Parchment. Please click here for more information.
- High School Catalog
- Healthy Schools Act SY21-22 Capital City PCS - High School Profile
- SY 2023-24 Assessment Calendar
- Community Service Verification Form
- Click on the logo icon below to login to your student’s Naviance or Schoology account:
Notice of Nondiscrimination: Capital City Public Charter School does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived: race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family status, family responsibilities, matriculation, political affiliation, genetic information, disability, source of income, status as a victim of an interfamily offense, or place of residence or business. To view our complete Notice of Nondiscrimination, click here.
Top photo of Capital City students courtesy of Allison Shelley/The Verbatim Agency for American Education: Images of Teachers and Students in Action