All School Resources:
- Capital City Parent Contract and Agreements
- School Policies
- 2020-21 School Year LEA Continuous Education & School Recovery Plans
- 2021-22 School Year Continuous Education Plan
- 2021-22 School Year Health & Safety Plans
- Preventing and Addressing Student Sexual Abuse by School Staff in Capital City Public Charter School
- Capital City Public Charter School Student on Student Sexual Harassment Policy
Kids Ride Free Card
Students or families can request a DC One Card for students at our main front desk. You can also email email@example.com with the student’s name and date of birth.
To request a school record, please complete this form.
In order to request or release school records, written permission is required. If a student is under the age of 18, a parent or guardian must sign. Please allow 2-4 business days for processing. If you have any questions, send an email to Registrar@ccpcs.org.
- High School Family Handbook
- High School Catalog
- Healthy Schools Act SY21-22 Capital City PCS - High School Profile
- Community Service Verification Form
- Click on the logo icon below to login to your student’s Naviance or Schoology account:
Notice of Nondiscrimination: Capital City Public Charter School does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived: race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family status, family responsibilities, matriculation, political affiliation, genetic information, disability, source of income, status as a victim of an interfamily offense, or place of residence or business. To view our complete Notice of Nondiscrimination, click here.
Top photo of Capital City students courtesy of Allison Shelley/The Verbatim Agency for American Education: Images of Teachers and Students in Action