Visit the Eagle Hub for information and resources about our distance learning program!
All School Resources:
- Capital City Parent Contract and Agreements
- Capital City Student Technology Acceptable Use Policy
- 2020-2021 School Calendar
- School Policies
- Student on Student Sexual Harassment Policy
- Policy to Prevent and Address Sex Abuse in Schools - Assurance Letter
- Bullying Prevention Policy
- Special Education Policy
- School Wellness Policy
- Public Notification: Participation in National School Lunch Program
- 2020 DC Public Charter School Board Lead in Water Test Results
Notice of Nondiscrimination: Capital City Public Charter School does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived: race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family status, family responsibilities, matriculation, political affiliation, genetic information, disability, source of income, status as a victim of an interfamily offense, or place of residence or business. To view our complete Notice of Nondiscrimination, click here.
Top photo of Capital City students courtesy of Allison Shelley/The Verbatim Agency for American Education: Images of Teachers and Students in Action